As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Use a fast shutter speed. This will freeze the action and prevent blur.
2. Use a wide aperture. This will help you to keep the background out of focus so that the viewer can focus on the subject.
3. Use a high ISO. This will help you to capture the action in low light conditions.
4. Use a zoom lens. This will help you to get closer to the action without getting in the way.
5. Use a tripod. This will help you to keep the camera steady and prevent blur.
6. Use a remote shutter release. This will help you to avoid shake and ensure that the photo is sharp.
7. Use burst mode. This will help you to capture a series of photos so that you can choose the best one.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.