As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re using an action cam, chances are you’re doing so to capture some pretty intense footage. And while that’s great for your video reel, it can be tough on your camera’s battery. Here are 10 tips to help you get the most out of your action cam battery, so you can keep shooting without interruption.
1. Make sure your battery is fully charged before heading out.
2. If you’re going to be shooting for extended periods of time, bring along a spare battery.
3. Avoid using your camera’s LCD screen whenever possible.
4. Use the camera’s auto power off feature to conserve battery life.
5. shooting in bursts rather than recording continuously will also help preserve battery life.
6. Avoid shooting in cold weather if possible, as this can drain battery power more quickly.
7. If you’re shooting video, keep your recording times as short as possible.
8. Invest in a high-quality action cam battery.
9. Store your camera in a cool, dry place when not in use.
10. And finally, if your battery is starting to get low, don’t be afraid to wrap things up early and call it a day.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.